FloorMedic’s has developed a concrete moisture testing program specifically for commercial projects. It is designed to provide our customers with the information they need to make informed decisions. By giving this information well in advance, our customers are able to create a precise budget and schedule that will cost effectively reduce their risk of concrete moisture related flooring failures.
Why Measure Moisture?
- Meet Flooring Manufacture’s Warranty Requirements
- Contractual Obligations
- Minimize Liabilities
- Fast Tracking a Project over Green Concrete
- Existing concrete slabs should be tested to insure that the vapor retarder is still functioning properly
- Due Diligence
- To Conform with project specifications & industry standards
- Moisture related damage
Why Use FloorMedic’s?
- We are Certified by the American Concrete Institute and the International Concrete Repair Institute
- We Are Accurate, Fast, and Reliable
- We Are Independent
- We are a trusted industry leader.
FloorMedic’s offers complete, accurate and independent certified concrete moisture & alkalinity testing with data logging. We follow the most current standards, ASTM F2170-11 Relative Humidity, ASTM F1869-11 Calcium Chloride and ASTM F710 Alkalinity and pH Testing.
Pricing Includes: Risk Assessment Analysis, Blue Print Test Location Mapping, and Comprehensive Moisture Test Data Report, Field Report and Risk Assessment