Commercial Concrete Moisture Testing
Nationwide Certified Concrete Moisture Testing
Our responsibility is to offer an honest, unbiased, data-backed evaluation of any moisture issues that exist within a concrete slab.
FloorMedics has developed a national concrete moisture testing program specifically for commercial projects. It is designed to provide our customers with the information they need to make informed decisions–typically within 24 hours! This allows our customers to create a precise budget and schedule that will cost effectively reduce their risk of concrete moisture related flooring failures.
We also specialize in national retail roll outs.
Concrete Moisture Testing FAQ
Why Measure Moisture?
- Meet Flooring Manufacturer’s Warranty Requirements
- Contractual Obligations
- Minimize Liabilities
- Fast Tracking a Project over Green Concrete
- Existing concrete slabs should be tested to insure that the vapor retarder is still functioning properly
- Due Diligence
- To Conform with project specifications & industry standards
- Moisture related damage
Why Use FloorMedics?
- We are certified by the American Concrete Institute and the International Concrete Repair Institute
- We are accurate, fast, and reliable
- We are an unbiased, third party tester
- We provide timely reports
- We specialize in national retail roll-out projects
- Our pricing structure is competitive
What We Provide
FloorMedics offers complete, accurate and independent certified concrete moisture & alkalinity testing with data logging. We follow the most current standards.
Our Pricing Includes:
- Risk Assessment Analysis
- Blue Print Test Location Mapping,
- Comprehensive Moisture Test Data Report
- Field Report
- Risk Assessment
Standards We Follow:
- ASTM F2170 Relative Humidity
- ASTM F1869 Calcium Chloride
- ASTM F710 Alkalinity and pH Testing
- ASTM F3191 Porosity Testing